Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Dr. Schulze’s 10 Commandments Based on Dr. Schulze’s Book, “20 Powerful Steps to a Healthier Life”


  1. I DRINK Liquids that Hydrate, Flush and Nourish Me
    I Drink Pure Water, Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Juices and Herbal Teas!
  2. I EAT Food that Creates Powerful Health
    Vegetarian, Whole, Nutritious and Organic
  3. I Use Natural Herbal and Food MEDICINE
    To Prevent Dis-ease and Nourish, Clean, Detoxify, Tone, Balance and Heal My Body!
  4. I MOVE My Body Every Day
    Walking, Dancing, Running, Jumping, Stretching, Breathing, Sweating, Sex… Always Fun!
  5. I Take a Week Off Every Season to CLEANSE Myself Internally
    Juice-Flushing or Dr. Schulze’s Purifying Food Program and Herbal Detox Programs!
  6. I Use Only Natural HEALING to Prevent and Treat Dis-ease
    Massage, Bodywork, Hydrotherapy and All Therapies that HEAL and Do No Harm!
  7. I Create a Healthy HOME Environment for My Well-Being
    Natural Soaps, Cleaners and Clothing, No Negative Television, Frequently Trashing!
  8. I Have Positive THOUGHTS that Create Powerful Health
    Positive Thoughts and Affirmations that Create Love, Laughter, Passion, Peace, Fun and Bliss!
  9. I COMMUNICATE to Others as I Like to Be Treated
    I Communicate Being Happy, Friendly, Positive, Clear, Honest, Sincere, Caring and Loving!
  10. I LOVE Myself and My Life More and More Every Day
    Practice Being Self-accepting, Self-ish, Self-centered, Self-involved, Loving YOU!
    Appreciate All That You Have and Focus On All That You Want To Create.
    Your FOCUS Determines Your FUTURE! Tomorrow Is What You Believe And Do Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment